Cover

Cover

Friday, February 14, 2014

Farewell, 2013!

Per usual, thank you for allowing me to go backwards... man, I can't believe it's already mid-February!  But, I did want to take the time to bid a proper farewell to 2013.  

2013... wow, what a year!  This year brought us SO many ups and downs physically and emotionally that I don't even know where to begin.  I think I've spent enough time complaining about my pregnancy and post-pregnancy woes and being sick for a good chunk of the year.  And I also don't want to go back and dwell on work stuff.  So, that just leaves me with the good stuff.

To say we are so blessed in life is an understatement!  As I think back to everything we went through in 2013, at the end of the day, it was all worth it - down to all the not-so-fun parts.  2013 tested the heck out of us in more ways than one and our "prize"... we're the strongest we've ever been as a family and we now have the best, sweetest little boy we ever could've hoped for!  :)  It took us a while to get to this point but now I can't imagine life without being the FOUR of us!  

~

To ring in the New Year, after our visit to Garden D'Lights, we stopped by our favorite Italian restaurant in Kirkland (Cafe Veloce) for some take-out lasagna and pesto pasta.  Sebastian decided it was important to stay up until midnight so he took it upon himself to ensure that David, Pookie, and I didn't fall asleep until the ball dropped.  Here is a family pic of us at midnight - and yes, we did fall asleep immediately after that - the Ko household is full of a bunch of party animals!  ;)



Thank you for a great year, 2013.  Hey 2014... cheers to you and here's to hoping we have another great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment