- Sebastian is such a smiley boy and we love it! :)
- Our little man officially has teeth! After months of teething, he finally had two bottom teeth break through after a couple sleepless and painful nights! So weird to no longer just see gums when he smiles! He's had a pretty rough time with this teething business so we upped the amber teething beads and he's now sporting a bracelet and a necklace. The hubby thinks its all a gimmick but I'm willing to try anything. ;)
- He loves the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse song - it always makes him laugh/smile! ;) What's awesome is that you can spell out his full name and it fits into the tune perfectly (we can do it with Pookie's name too). :) I think this will definitely come in handy when he has to start spelling his name when he's older.
- This month, he has turned into a mama's boy. Truth be told, I love it. ;) But, I do realize this is probably a phase that will eventually switch to his daddy so I better take advantage of it now.
- He is becoming more and more curious about the things around him - he loves staring at our faces and using his hands to feel our faces. He also gets a kick out of yanking on mommy's hair and glasses. Don't let his small stature fool you - he has quite the grip!
- He is in love with his sister, Pookie. He loves it when she licks his face, hands, and feet. He also likes to pet her and reach for her ears. Luckily for Pook, her fur is really short otherwise I'm sure he'd be yanking on that as well.
- The Wubba has been replaced by baby Sophie! Too bad the sound of it against his gums makes daddy cringe!
- He absolutely loves the remote control! Whether trying to eat, play with the buttons, or just plain stare at it - he can stare at that thing and be entertained for quite a while!
- Sebastian's hair is growing back and he's looking less "Benjamin Button" ish. ;)
- His toy collection has grown quite a bit this month - especially with it being Christmastime! He loves his walker (but can only tip toe a couple steps backwards) and his musical learning farm toy. In truth, his favorite toys are the ones he can put in his mouth!
- Changing his clothes and diapers have become quite a chore… he likes to flip around and get into the crawling position as soon as he's placed on the changing table!
- Sebastian can feed himself! Well, he can reach for his bottle and hold it up to his mouth. I can't tell you how amazingly helpful this new skill has been for us! :)
Sunday, January 5, 2014
Monthly Update: Month 6
Is he really already 6 months old?! It really doesn't feel like he's been with us for half a year already! Time… slow down, please! Here is what he was up to this month: